Sunday, 22 June 2014

Weekend Treats.

Good Evening Lovelies!

This weekend my wonderful Mumma came down to visit, it was so lovely to see her and spend time together. Seeing as I live with my boyfriend I don't tend to see my family that often, so I love it when I get to have time with them. It has also been quite a good shopping weekend and was good to have some time away from working so I could just chill out! Anyway in terms of shopping I literally went mad in H&M... Everything in there at the moment is so pretty and I took it as an opportunity to pick up some more basics bits and finish up my holiday shopping.

Here is what I got:


Black Crop Top £3.99, White Crochet Cami £14.99, Printed Cami £3.99


Grey & White Cardigans £7.99, Black Jersey Maxi Dress £9.99


Patterned Trousers £12.99, Denim Shorts £12.99

I can't get over how impressed I am with H&M at the moment. Everything is so reasonably priced and such good quality (definitely better and mostly cheaper than Primark I think these days!).

I FINALLY have some EOS lip balms! I found these beauties in the hair shop in town after asking a woman who came into work where she got them. I picked up the Lemon Drop & Honey Suckle Honey Dew ones and I'm already in love! I've been looking at these on Amazon and Ebay for a while and was put off by postage. These were only £3.49 each so I cant exactly complain as they are such good quality!




Then my Mumma treated me to this....


I can't even get over how excited I am about finally getting the Mad Hatter! For those of you that know me, you will know that Alice in Wonderland is literally my favourite book & film. I was given the Cheshire Cat & Alice last year and last week my boyfriend treated me to the White Rabbit for doing well in my dance show (photos on my instagram). Now I just need the Queen of Hearts (if she ever comes out again) and I have a full set. I'm such a little kid when it comes to Alice, I just can't control it.

My Mumma also paid for me to finally have my ears re-pierced after around four years, maybe more not wearing any earrings. I originally had them done when I was 12yrs old but had a right mare with them... my right ear wasn't pierced right and the woman got the gun stuck on my lobe amongst other complications! Traumatising. Anyway I finally decided to have them done again and despite being ridiculously anxious it didn't even hurt! I'm honestly so proud of myself and so happy with how they turned out! I had little hearts to match my nose stud :)


My final treat of the weekend was a joint present from my Mumma and myself as we went halves on it. It is this gorgeous moonstone bracelet from The Very Bazaar in town. It so simple and precious that I couldn't be without it! I have a love for semi-precious and precious stones and have an array of rings that I have acquired over the years, so it's about time I got a bracelet really ;)


I think that might be enough for today anyway! 

What have you been purchasing recently?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment