Friday, 20 June 2014

My Everyday Face.

Good Afternoon lovelies!

Today I thought that I would show you what I put on my face on a daily basis, except when I'm at Uni because dancing in a full face of makeup is not fun. I do mix it up from time to time depending on what I'm doing or wearing, but generally I opt for quite a nude and natural look for the day time and I might jazz it up in the evening with a brighter lip sometimes.

So here is me completely bare faced, under eye circles, blemishes and all. (I also haven't done my hair so it's all fluffy!)


Then with the help of a few of my favourite products I manage to create something a little more acceptable ;)


Product list: Baby Lips in Hydrate
'HD Brows' Palette
 Bourjois chocolate bronzer in shade 51
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
Mac Lustre Lipstick in Patisserie
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in Calico
No7 Match Made Concealer in Calico
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW22
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

The eyebrow palette that I use is supposedly a HD Brows Palette that I bought from Brow Bar in Highcross. I think it cost around £20, only thing that disappointed me about it is that when I got home I found that it was an unbranded palette that I probably could get on Ebay for under £10. Luckily it is a really good palette that I can use to blend together to match my brows perfectly (although sometimes I put them on a little dark by accident).


The two colours that I use are the 1st and 3rd colours in the palette. I apply them with an angled brush and blend them to my desired colour.


For my eyes I use my new Naked Basics palette that I bought a few weeks ago. The palette is priced at £22 and contains these six lovely matte shades. However I was given Debenhams gift cards for my birthday and had collected enough points on my Beauty Card for a £5 reward, reducing it to £17! I wear this everyday I love it that much. The shades that I tend to use are W.O.S all over my lid then I blend Naked2 and Faint into the crease. I then use Crave as a liner across the outer corner of my eye and just under the out corner of my lower lid.

So finally here is what all these products manage to create, I promise its the angle that makes my eyebrows look a dodgy shape!



What are you favourite everyday products?

Maisie xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty natural makeup! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete