Thursday, 12 June 2014

Vans and The Beatles.

Good evening beautiful people!

So on Tuesday I may have made a little purchase...




I have to say that I think I have a serious shoe addiction. I originally went into town to get my bus and ended up wandering into Office... In my defence though, I have been lusting over a pair of slip on Vans for weeks! Having originally had my heart set on the black and white check pair, although I was kicking myself for potentially repurchasing them, seeing as I had a pair when I was 14 and got rid of them! :( But instead these little beauties caught my eye and I just couldn't resist. I mean just look at them and all their beautiful colours! I admit I'm not a true fan of The Beatles but I do love their artwork and these shoes which are limited edition called 'Sea of Monsters' and I'm a sucker for limited edition (hence my purchase of the Liberty print Nike Internationalist's only a few months ago... oops). I probably will go back and buy some check ones in a few weeks though, I would have bought both pairs there and then but I couldn't quite stretch my student loan that far. At full price these Vans would be £51.99 but with 10% student discount I only paid £46.80, student discount is literally my excuse to buy anything, which I think isn't too bad at all.

Maisie xx

1 comment:

  1. Those Vans are sooo AWESOMEEE!!!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete