Sunday, 27 April 2014

The Body Shop.

Good Evening!

Yesterday I walked past The Body Shop with my lovely friend and she nearly died when she saw that the Body Shop have brought back their peach range. They had a gift set with the body mist, shower gel and their amazing body butter in it. I instantly fell in love with it and spent the rest of the day contemplating whether I should invest myself... So today I had to pop into the city and pick up a few bits for lunch and I needed some new shower gel and stuff, you know the essentials! I may have also gone and picked up that gift set...


For £15 though can you really blame me!? (the set should actually be around £24 in total and I'm a sucker for a deal...) It smells absolutely divine! Like spanish peach sweets and summer, literally heavenly! I also picked up a Love Your Body card (their points card), I got mine free with my NUS card and as it is my birthday month  I was able to pick a gift of up to £5. So because I definitely need a need lip butter... I picked up this little beauty!


I can't stop using it! This blueberry lip butter is now going to be my favourite thing I can tell, and I can see a lot more of my money disappearing in here! I haven't ever really tried stuff from The Body Shop before simply because I never go in there... How that has changed in the space of a couple of hours! Watch out debit card.

What are your favourite Body Shop products?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment