Sunday, 15 December 2013

The Yule Monty!

Hello Beautifuls!

Now I'm pretty sure most of you will have heard of the crazy 'Star of the Month' offers that Boots have been knocking out. In a previous post I shared the beautiful Ted Baker makeup set that I got for a mere £19, bargain! But this month they really have excelled themselves by treating us to Soap & Glorys - The Yule Monty. 


This week I have received many an email from both Soap & Glory and Boots telling me about this incredible offer and how they have literally flown off the shelves! But can you blame us girls? As this gift set as originally priced at £60 and has been reduced to a mere £27 its an absolute steal.


The set itself is presented in a stunning limited edition Jonathan Saunders bag and contains 9 full sized products (and a trio of sample sachets) that would cost around £72 if bought separately! This including:

Hand Food Hand Cream
Sugar Crush Body Wash ( one of my all time favourites! )
The Righteous Butter Body Butter
Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser
Heel Genius Foot Cream
Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion
The Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer
Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
Sexy Mother Pucker XL in Pink Out Loud
samples of Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum
&
a £5 off Soap&Glory facial skincare!

To be honest for £27 you can't exactly say no can you...

However I have to say that I am SO glad that I managed to get my hands on this! Having planned on getting up early to go buy it on Friday morning and dropping endless hints to my boyfriend (both plans failed terribly), I was feeling a bit apprehensive about whether I would be able to bag myself one. All over Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & email, Soap & Glory were telling me that they had already sold out online and were selling out fast nationwide! I definitely thought I had left it too late... But I took a chance and marched over to Boots after work yesterday to see if I could get one, and luck was on my side! I honestly can't wait to try it all out and highly recommend that you try and get your hands on one!

Maisie xx

4 comments:

  1. that's absolutely amazing for the price, so jealous! I heard really good things about the mascara, I might look into buying some after I've finished up my Christmas shopping :)

    x Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mascara is amazing! Makes yours lashes so long and beautiful :) definitely worth getting!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so amazing! I'm a US blogger so we don't have as many soap & glory products available to us-- but I would love to try out so many of these products! I've heard such good things about 'the scrub of your life'!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a shame! I have only just really got into them to be honest but they are so lovely :) scrub of your life is lovely and I love the sugar crush sugar scrub too its amazing!
      xx

      Delete