Thursday, 19 December 2013

The Beauty Corner.

Good evening lovelies!

Ever since I started blogging and building up my make up collection I have been interested in how all you lovely people store and organise all your products. Having taken a lot of inspiration from peoples instagrams and blogs I thought it was time to share mine with you :) (this post is pretty picture heavy sorry!)








So one of the things that I really liked from seeing all your storage, was the acrylic storage that everyone seemed to have! I think that it looks really smart, its easy to clean and you can see what is inside each drawer without having to open it - bonus! The other bits I have either recycled from something else or picked up along the way to increase my storage capacity. I have to say its a lot more fun (and easy) doing my make up from this every morning instead of having to scrabble around in a make up bag! It also keeps it all in tip top condition and stops everything from getting dirty or covered in different products, my powder never breaks anymore either! ;)

Nail varnish rack - Ebay
Cream shelf insert - Ikea
Pink acrylic organiser - old jewellery box insert
Brush holder - Wilkinsons
Lipstick storage - Ebay
Acrylic drawers - Rymans
Small glass jars - cleaned out candle jars from Wilkinsons

Maisie xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, nothing like a makeup collection post...tough on my wallet, easy on the eye! Just stumbled across your blog and have immediately joined the site. Love it, will keep my eyes peeled for your upcoming posts!

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    xx

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! New follower over here, I can't wait to read some more of your posts.

    xx

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Maisie!

    kimyaublog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete