Tuesday, 12 November 2013

The Great & The Gorgeous.

Good Evening Beauties!

So last Thursday I popped into Boots and picked up an absolute bargain and just had to share it with you all!


This beautiful The Great & The Gorgeous makeup kit from Ted Baker, a part of the Boots christmas gifts range. Originally priced at £40 I knew that I couldn't pay full price for something that may not be good quality, despite the large amount of products! The kit includes:

2 Nail varnishes
Pink eye cream
Pink glitter eyeliner
2 Lip crayons in Pink and Plum
A set of eyelashes
Black eyeliner pen
4 Pink handled makeup brushes
2 Illuminator creams in Pink & Gold
A bronzing compact

Although it would be a good offer for £40, I still wasn't ready to part with that amount of money. Then, earlier last week I just happened to be walking past Boots (unfortunately it was closed) and a large poster in the window caught my eye, offering this set for just £19!! Now that is an offer I couldn't refuse! I have to say that if you are considering buying this (even though it is now full price again) I most definitely would! Its beautiful and actually extremely good quality! I don't know why I ever doubted that from Ted anyway! Here are close ups of the products:







This set can be bought online or in store!

Maisie xx

2 comments:

  1. Heyah lovely,
    I love your blog and so I nominated you for the Leibster award. Have a look on my blog to find out more and how to get involved.
    http://tastingtheworldwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pink brushes and the nail polishes come in great colors!
    I've nominated you for the versatile award you can check it out here http://cleverspices.blogspot.ca/2013/11/versatile-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete