Sunday, 24 November 2013

Nominations - Liebster Awards 2013

Hello beautiful people!

So last Sunday I thought I should probably have a look on my blog and see if anything interesting was happening, and I stumbled across some lovely comments on my latest post that really made me smile. One was from a wonderful girl called Charlotte, [also know as tastingtheworldwithme.blogspot.co.uk] who has nominated me for a Liebster award! I honestly couldn't be more grateful! After thinking that no one other than my family read my blog, it was such a surprise to find out that other people with beautiful blogs themselves do too! Make sure you check her out!

So basically this award is for people who have less that 200 followers, to help promote their blogs and gain more readers!


So the bloggers that have been nominated have to:

List 11 random facts about themselves
Answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated them
Find 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions of your own

Simple enough!

So here are my 11 random facts!
  1. My full name is Maisie Tabitha Williams - Burns, bit of a mouthful ay'.
  2. I am currently studying dance at Demontfort University in Leicester.
  3. I love history and films about WWII. A bit morbid but I find it so interesting.
  4. I once spent a whole summer watching all 7 series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...
  5. My all time favourite fairytale is Alice in Wonderland, I honestly wish I could be her.
  6. All time favourite food is cheese. I can eat it in blocks, so tasty.
  7. I'm from Newport in Shropshire, and barely anyone knows where that is! (It's a tiny little town, not much happens there!).
  8. I have danced in The Royal Albert Hall, Her Majetys Theatre and Sadlers Wells and they have been some of the most amazing experiences of my life.
  9. Disney is the best thing in the world, but I've never been to DisneyLand. :(
  10. When I was younger I used to dress up as Lala from the Teletubbies and walk around Falmouth (I lived there when I was little).
  11. I started dancing when I was 8yrs old at Dance Connection School of Stage and Dance, since being there I have met some of the most amazing people in the world and I wouldn't be where I am without them.

The 11 Questions.

1. What made you start blogging? 
 I thought that it would be interesting to do, I love taking photos and writing and wanted a way to share them with people interested in the same things as me.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
 I think that I would like to live in Italy, it's such a beautiful country and they have amazing food!

3.  You have the opportunity to meet anyone, in history or present, who would you meet?
I would meet Miranda Hart, she is possibly the most hilarious woman in the world! I'm going to see her next year in Sheffield and I'm so excited!

4. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
My Tangle Teezer! It makes my hair so happy :)

5.  How would you best describe your style?
Probably bright, patterns, cosy and like a snazzy old lady...

6. Summer or Winter?
Winter! I love christmas and wearing loads of jumpers :)

7. If you were to go traveling, what would be your itinerary?
1st stop DisneyLand, then America, Germany, Maldives then maybe Australia!

8. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be and why?
I would be Natalie Portman because she is so beautiful and talented.

9. What would you change your name to if you could?
Probably to my middle name, Tabitha.

10.You've won the lottery, what's the first thing you buy?
A house with it's own dance studio!

11.What are your ultimate goals in life?
I hope to graduate with a First and eventually qualify as a dance teacher and own my own dance school. You've got to dream big!

So thats my answers done! Here are my nominees and my questions for you!



My 11 questions

1. Why did you start blogging?

2. If you could be anybody for  day, who would you be?

3. What is your favourite season and why?

4. What are you aspirations in life?

5. What are your beauty/fashion essentials?

6. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

7. What is your biggest accomplishment to date?

8. How would you describe your style in 3 words?

9. What is the most embarrassing thing thats happened to you?

10. Do you have a secret talent?

11. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?


Maisie xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I've done this before and it was really fun!

    Love your blog! Following on GFC, blogloving, G+ & Twitter!
    I'm having some xmas giveaways over at my blog. Would love it if you had a peek! x
    glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-countdown-win-macadamia-oil.html

    ReplyDelete