Saturday, 2 November 2013

Little bit of Lush.

Good Morning Lovelies,

So the other day I wanted a little pick me up, after being off dance for a week due to my silly right knee giving in, so I popped into Lush and picked up a few little bits.


Recently I've become a bit of a fan of Lushes skincare range, and last time I was in there I was recommended this face mask, Ayesha




It's quite a thick mask, more like a mud mask and smells like asparagus. I haven't yet had a chance to test it out but I can't wait!


Next up I was recommended this lovely bath bomb by the lovely shop assistant, as she said it was one of her favourite! It's called Twilight and smells simply amazing! So excited to try it out :)


She also told me to try this little beauty! It's a luxury bath melt called Ceridwen's Cauldron, it's a slow melting one allowing you to enjoy your bath fully and leaving you with a little bag of oats and herbs to gently exfoliate with. It sounds truly amazing...

So when I was at the till paying for my treasures, the lovely woman serving me questioned if I had ever used henna, as I am currently growing out my old red hair I have a lot of copper colours running through it. When I explained that I hadn't and haven't dyed my hair for over a year now due to the chemicals destroying my fine, easily broken hair. So the woman gave me 3 free samples to try, winner!


So first up I got a sample of the Caca Rouge hair colour, which I think I may tint the tips of my hair with when I get a chance.


Next up they gave me a sample of Roots, a deep conditioning treatment for fine, thin hair (perfect for me!)

They also gave me a sample of their Fair Trade Honey Shampoo, which smells of roses and is supposed to completely nourish my hair and make it beautiful :)

I have to say that I am VERY excited (as usual) to try out all these bits that I've picked up, especially the samples to see if I would buy the full size product. I have to say that Lush will never fail to amaze me, all the staff are so friendly and helpful when it comes to searching for products best suited for you. They are wonderful, and so is everything they sell!

What are your favourite Lush products?

Maisie xx

2 comments:

  1. Lush ! :) I love bath bomb ! :) you have a nice blog :*

    www.lifeinewa.blogspot.de
    www.lifeinewa.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya Maisie,

    After reading this post a couple of weeks ago I decided to take a trip to Lush, as I love the fact it's all natural and against animal testing. I've found an amazing product called 'H'suan Wen Hua' which is a hair treatment and works amazingly. I'm now brunette and dying it from the bleached blonde has destroyed it, but after leaving it in overnight just once this makes it look and feel as though all the split ends are gone and has given my hair it's life back. Thoroughly recommended! (Abbie tried it too and was amazed). I also took out a load of free samples (thanks for the idea) and am now using their shampoo and conditioners :) you should deco at least try a sample of this product.

    Loves, Steph
    http://www.photosbystephaniemarie.com

    ReplyDelete