Sunday, 13 October 2013

Topshop Makeup Haul.

Hello Lovelies!

Having read other peoples blogs and seeing Topshops makeup plastered all over instagram, I decided to bite the bullet and finally buy some! Previously I only had a nail varnish in Green Room, which I got for my birthday and I love it! I have always looked at their makeup and wanted to buy it but there was something that was making me unsure about it, and I don't even know why that was.

However! Yesterday I popped in a picked up a few bits and pieces:



I haven't tested the products properly yet aside from the Matte Nails Top Coat (£6) which I have been lusting over for a while, and I have to say I'm in love with it already! I love the matte effect nails as it's a really simple way of updating any nail colour that you already have, without having to take time to bother with nail art.

The Cheek Duo that I picked up is in the colour Break of Day (£12.50) as I have been using Sleek's trio blush in pumpkin, which is very bright! I have been after something a little more subtle, this bronzer is perfect as it also blended in with a lovely pink blush, which I think will be just right for these autumn months.


Finally I picked up one of Topshops lipsticks in Brighton Rock (£8) it's a matte shade, which I normally stay away from but this is such a nice bright colour that I couldn't resist! Hopefully I will get a lot of wear out of it, especially when it comes up to the party season, because theres nothing better than a classic black cat eye and bright lipstick combo for a night out in my opinion!




Overall I have to say that I am extremely excited to try out these products, and will definitely be purchasing more in the future! The colours are so bright and lovely that I can't resist, and at such a reasonable price I don't see why I should!

Do you have any Topshop makeup? Do you have any recommendations?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment