Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Ultimate Sugar Crush.

Good Evening Beauties,

Now anyone who has eyes and ears has heard about, or is already in love with Soap & Glory. I have never really given them much thought though, as I tend to avoid crazes as I know I get way too involved... (like Baby Lips, I have all 6) also as I like to find products on my own that I truly love, so hipster I apologise. But one day when I was attempting to find a birthday present for one of the girls, I decided to take a plunge and pick myself up a little something. 

That something was the Sugar Crush Body Wash and in all honesty, I fell in love with it... of course. It smells so fresh and zingy, literally good enough to eat, like key lime pie! Anyway, currently in Boots the 3 for 2 offer is back on, on certain products and Soap & Glory are one of them. So I picked up the whole Sugar Crush set!


This beautiful trio are probably some of the best products that I have picked up in a long time. The body wash and buttercream are so moisturising and the scrub leaves my skin feeling super smooth and revitalised!



However, I have to say that my favourite of the three is definitely the scrub! Having seen so many bloggers raving about it, I'm so glad to have my paws on it. Its a thick sugar scrub (my favourite!) that smells delicious and isn't too harsh on the skin, because lets face it theres nothing worse than a scrub that practically tears your skin off... Following this with the buttercream is just perfect and keeps my skin moisturised for days, which is perfect as I'm not a religious moisturiser if I'm honest so hopefully this will look after my skin a bit better than I do myself!

Anyway you all need to go make the most of this offer while it lasts! I got all three for around £18.50 (as the body wash was free) so head on over to your local boots or check it out online!


What are your favourite S&G products?

Maisie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    I recently purchased the Sugar Crush body wash and body scrub and also fell in love with them, especially the scrub!
    I must say though, I do prefer the Original S&G scent - you should give Clean On Me and The Righteous Butter a go if you haven't already :)

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) same the scrub is amazing! oo can't say I have! I'll check them out next then, I'm just a massive sucker for fruity smells :) xxxx

      Delete