Thursday, 24 October 2013

Rockateur.

Good Afternoon Beautiful People!

As the autumn has finally started to hit in, I felt that it was time to give my makeup a bit of an update. So I started off with blushers, over the summer I've been loyal to my Sleek Pumpkin blush trio, which is a vibrant mix of red, orange and pink! This is just a little bit too much for these colder days as it makes me look a little too rosy for my liking. As I am naturally really quite pale, having no sun kissed glow and bright orange cheeks is not a good look! So I did a bit of looking around and finally settled on this little beauty!

Benefits Rockateur!



As you can see it's a gorgeous shimmery rose gold colour that is just perfect for these colder months, as the gold undertones add a subtle healthy glow whilst the rose is just the perfect colour, in my eyes. It's such a beautiful colour and quality that I think it's going to become a firm favourite of mine. It does come out quite light to begin with but is completely buildable, meaning that you can create the shade that suits you best. 


Here is Rockateur in action! I've only got a small amount on for a daytime look, it's made it quite hard to capture the shade in a photo but I've done my best! 


What are your favourite blushes for the colder months?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment