Thursday, 17 October 2013

Everyday Essentials.


Good evening lovelies!

So here is just a quick post about the little things that I just can't live without! I apologise in advance for the dreadful lighting in the photo too but there was no avoiding it :(


Vitamins.

As you can see I take a range of vitamins on a daily basis, a lot of these contain vitamin C as I am determined to not get a cold this year! I take the chewy ones because I hate swallowing tablets and really struggle doing so. The others are Immune Support - Vitamin C and Iron simply because I'm anaemic and have a ridiculously low iron count in my blood, which made me really poorly over the summer so I now take these everyday! On top of this I take Folic Acid - yes before anyone says this is for pregnant women, I'm not with child, I just take it to help my hair grow and it actually works! It keeps my hair strong, healthy and promotes hair growth. Winner!

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser.

This is an actual life saver and by far the best facial moisturiser I have used. 3 years ago my best friend told me to use it and I haven't stopped using it since, it not only keeps my skin soft but helps fight any breakouts that may crop up. It's a light moisturiser too so it doesn't make the skin greasy and despite how many other products I have tried out this will always have a permanent place in my daily routine! 

Nivea Lip Butters.

Way superior to Vaseline. I have always had a problem with my lips drying out especially in the winter, so keeping them soft and moisturised is essential. Having always being a firm believer in Vaseline until last year, when I noticed that it was good at keeping my lips nourished when they were in good condition but when they started to dry out it just kept them that way, and didn't help them to heal! So after being pointed towards the Nivea Lip Butters by one of my lovely friends, I haven't looked back! They are so nourishing and the raspberry rose one (pictured) smells absolutely divine! So no longer do I have to battle with dry lips, as this keeps them in tip top condition. Mwah!

Simple Revitalising Eye Roll On.

One of the most annoying things about my face are the big black circles under my eyes. They make me look drawn, tired and pretty ghostly if I'm honest! So when I came across this little genius in Bodycare a while ago I thought I would give it a try! I'm not entirely sure if it works to eliminate my dark circles completely but it definitely makes them appear less visible so I don't need to slap on as much concealer!

Witch Blemish Stick.

This is one of my absolute FAVOURITE things that I have ever used, ever. One thing I have trouble with are breakouts, I don't have them very often but when I do, you definitely know about it... So a few years ago my Mumma gave me a witch stick. It's a hard stick containing tea tree that just draws all the gunk out of spots (gross sorry) and dries them up a lot faster than they would naturally. So no longer do I have to wait out nasty spots on my face because if I pop some of this on them before I go to bed 9 times out of 10, by the morning it has nearly vanished! Seriously everyone needs one of these in their possession it's an absolute beauty of a product!

Tangle Teezer.

The best thing since sliced bread. One of the problems that I face with my hair is that it is fine and very wispy, meaning that it breaks very easily. So my hairdresser suggested that I invested in this little beauty! The one pictured is my compact one that I bought from Boots, I originally bought the full sized one in blue, but loved it so much that I wanted one that I can carry around all the time! So basically Tangle Teezers brush your hair without hurting, breaking or weakening your hair like many brushes do, it also can be used on wet hair to make it easier to dry. This is wonderful for me as my hair is like a massive dreadlock when wet so this makes it all smooth and lovely again. I honestly don't know what I would do without this in my life, its fabulous.

So there they are, my everyday essential items that I use on a daily basis without fail! Are there any products that you couldn't live without? Or recommend that I try out? Leave a comment! I would be really interested to find these things out! :)

Maisie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I really want that lip balm
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it its so lovely, defintiely one of my favourites :) xx

      Delete