Sunday, 29 September 2013

Review // MAC - Patisserie.

Goood Afternoon!

This weekend I popped into Debenhams as I had gathered enough points for a £5.00 reward on my Beauty Card, and treated myself to a new MAC lipstick. Shock Horror! Honestly I have serious lipstick addiction... but I've been searching for the perfect simple, everyday shade and I think I've found it! Anyway the colour that I picked up is Patisserie.




The lipstick is a Lustre finish, it's light on the lips, very moisturising and lasts for hours. The colour is a slight pinky shade with a hint of shimmer, making my lips look dewy and full. This colour is buildable, and for me, the perfect nudey shade. Perfect for wearing everyday, for a laid back look or for a night out with a smokey eye. 


What are your favourite everyday shades?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment