Friday, 27 September 2013

Review // Essie - Ballet Slippers.

Good evening my little lovelies!

As mentioned in my previous post, I recently picked up my first Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers. Having been looking for a colour thats delicate and perfect for everyday wear, I feel that I have struck gold.






I also added a topcoat of Maybelline Colour Show in Sugar Crystals to my thumbs and ring fingers to add a little bit of extra sparkle!




The colour truly is a perfect match to my ballet slippers, that as a dancer gives me a little bit of extra satisfaction! As a strong believer in No7 nail varnish, I have to say that I have found myself an equally as good quality brand (although slightly more expensive) in Essie. I'm so impressed at the strength of the colour and how well it covers the nail, although it does take a few layers to make this colour opaque on the nail. I will definitely be making a few more Essie purchases in the near future! 

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment