Friday, 20 September 2013

Little Things.

Hello beauties :)

First off apologies for not posting in so long! I've been ridiculously busy with my new job, training for and opening up a new Turtle Bay in Leicester. It's been exciting but so exhausting that I haven't been able to even think about anything else but one pots and jerk seasoning...

However to celebrate the end of my training and my first pay check I decided to treat myself to this little lovely YSL's Rouge Volupte Shine in No.12 Corail Incandescent.





Originally I was going to purchase the Peach Passion lipstick, as everybody seems to be raving about it but this one stole my heart. Its such a gorgeous watermelon colour that is so conditioning on the lips and keeps it's colour for hours! Even after having dinner I found that the colour had barely faded, winner! This had definitely surpassed all my other lipsticks and is now a strong favourite!

What are your favourite lipsticks?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment