Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Boots haul.

Hello Darlings!

So currently Boots have a buy 1 get 1 half price offer on and are also issuing No7 vouchers, so of course I couldn't resist popping in and treating myself. So heres what I've picked up:



I've had my eye on this beautiful Essie nail varnish for a while now, and thought I had better get round to finally purchase it! I'm so excited to use such a lovely nudey pink colour on my nails, as I think it's the perfect colour to wear for work and uni! I also picked up this gorgeous Ted Baker nail buffer to keeps my nails in shape :)


As I have hazel/green eyes I thought that this lovely little No7 Eyeshadow Trio in Forest would be the perfect combination to compliment them! The colours are well pigmented and are buildable to help create your desired look. The shadow also has a little bit of shimmer to help brighten the eyes.




Currently I tend to stick to more orange and red colours on my lips, but I'm trying to find more pinky shades to wear in the day time and to work. I already have a Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya and am absolutely in love with it. Its so moisturising on the lips and adds a lovely peachy tint to them, so I thought I should try out another one! The one I picked up is 005 Sugar Frosting. I also grabbed myself a Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in 020 Front Row. This is a lovely delicate pink and lasts for hours. I'm such a fan on Revlon at the minute, as they have a really lovely selection of candy like colours that are so sweet I can't resist them!



And last but not least I picked up No7's Match Made Conceler in Calico. I am a massive fan of their makeup and am currently using their Stay Perfect Liquid Foundation in Calico. It gives such good coverage and lasts all day without looking cakey. As they use colour match technology I have finally been able to use a foundation that matches my skin perfectly without washing me out or making my face look too dark in comparison to the rest of my body! Currently I'm using MUA's Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit as my concealer, but I've hit pan and found that the product has gone quite oily... So as such a No7 fan I thought it only appropriate to pick up the concealer to match my foundation.



This is such a great concealer and gives lasting coverage all day so I no longer look like the grim reaper come 10pm! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a slighty more upmarket concealer that is still reasonable in price! :)

What have you bought this week? What are your favourite products you picked up?

Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment