Thursday, 29 August 2013

Under the Sea!

Seeing as I'm stuck in the flat today as Stephen is at work, I thought that it was high time I gave my nails a little bit of TLC. As I received a Ciate paint pot in Island Hopping from Glossybox, I thought I had better give it a try :)



I painted my right hand just in Island Hopping but with my left hand, I used a No7 in Poolside Blue and used this colour for decoration.




Not my best attempt at painting my nails, I forgot to clean the sides up before I uploaded oops! But I love this colour combination and I feel a little bit like the Little Mermaid! To be honest it worked a lot better on my toes as the pattern is a lot clearer, as I had a lot steadier hand :) (excuse the remnants of fake tan left over from the weekend). Over all I think that the Ciate paint pot is a lovely colour, and a great quality nail varnish that I will definitely be using again and again!

Maisie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment