Friday, 30 August 2013

Mini Haul.

Good evening lovelies!

This afternoon my boyfriend and myself ended up going into the city to return a dvd (boring I know) and of course I ended up buying a few little bits and pieces for myself...

First up I'm planning on a pamper evening tonight after being inspired by the lovely Zoella's video "My Pamper Evening Essentials" and as I start my training for my new job tomorrow (Yikes!)  I thought it would just be the perfect thing :) So I popped into Lush and picked up one of my favourite bath bombs - Ickle Baby Bot.



Now I love this, even though it is meant for babies, because I find that it really helps me unwind and relax. I also find that I have a crazily good sleep after using it bonus!

Next I popped into body care and finally picked up some Natural Classic Henna Treatment Wax. After hearing so much about it and always being after products that will nourish my hair, I thought that at 99p it would definitely be worth it!



Then MAC happened... I popped in just to browse but ended up treating myself to the Pigment in Vanilla. Its such a gorgeous neutral colour and I'm really looking forward to using it :)



To top it all off my boyfriend told me I could pick something off my wishlist (it's a very long list) and he would treat me! So being the lovely boy that he is he picked me up the MAC 217 Blending brush! 

As I am currently trying to expand and build my current brush collection which consists of about 5 brushes (awful I know!) this was the perfect addition and I am looking forward to expanding it further and getting my hands on the other brushes on my list!

What have you bought recently? Do you have any brush recommendations?

Maisie xx



8 comments:

  1. The 217 and vanilla pigment are on my wish list too! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally wish I could have got everything on mine today :P I haven't used them yet but I'm looking forward to it :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. The baby bot bath bomb is soo cute- I'll have to try that out next time I go to Lush :) Also, good luck for your new job :)!

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog, if you're interested, you can enter here :) http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-bloglovin-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely! But if you like bubbles I would definitely combine with a bubble bar/bath :)
      eee thank you lovely! :)
      I'll go check it out now! Thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I never thought of using the baby bomb but now that you mention it relaxes you, I might go for it when school starts :)

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started using it because my friend bought me one ages ago for a present :) I love it though! Hope you do too :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely little bits! :) Definitely good to treat yourself to a Lush bath bomb every now and again! ;)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :) Lush bath bombs are the one. They make everything better!
      xo

      Delete