Sunday, 25 August 2013

Glossybox!

Having heard all about these from various blogs and instagram, I thought that it was about time I tried it out for myself! So this morning I created an account and found out what it was all about. The subscriptions are quite cheap but being a student I didn't want to commit myself to a subscription, and find out that I didn't like it as much as I had hoped. 

However this brilliant deal caught my eye! Glossybox are currently offering their Pearl Lowe for GB box and Seaside Splash box for £12 (plus p&p, but it still only came to just under £15!) This offer seemed too good to miss out on so I quickly ordered myself one!

Hopefully they should be arriving soon and I can't wait to try out and review the products that are inside! Have you ever ordered from Glossybox? If so what are your experiences and what products did you receive?

 Maisie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment