Thursday, 29 August 2013

Delivery!

Good Afternoon lovely people :)

This morning I was woken up by the flat buzzer and a very impatient postman, so after stumbling down the stairs in my pyjamas and my hair all over the place I was handed my Glossybox order! As this was my first order from them I was very excited to see what it was all about!



As I mentioned in a previous post, I ordered the Pearl Lowe for GB and the Seaside Splash boxes as a part of their summer sale! On first opening the boxes I was extremely pleased with the bright and colourful packaging and gorgeous patterns! (Which I definitely will be keeping for some kind of storage!)


So these are the products I received in the Pearl Lowe box!

Richard Ward Couture Hair - Optimiser Style Reviver
Nip + Fab - Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Mango Smoothie
Etre Belle - Collagen and Aloe Vera Hydro Mask
Yves Rocher France - Nutritive Vegetal - 24hr Comfort Nourishing Cream
Sunsense - Daily Face SPF

I have to say I am most looking forward to using the mango smoothie body butter! I absolutely adore fruity smelling products and can't wait to test it out!


And here are the products that I received in the Summer Splash box!

Alterna haircare - Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist
Inecto Pure Coconut - Refreshing Dry Shampoo
Ciate London Paint Pot - PP098 Island Hopping
 Coola Oranganic Skincare Collection - Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented
Ila Spa - Face Oil for Glowing Radiance

Out of the two boxes I definitely think that this is my favourite! I am absolutely in love with the paint pot and can't wait to try it out! Also dry shampoo is an absolute life saver and this coconut one smells so much nicer than the others that I have used! After washing my hair I tested out the bamboo texture mist and have left it to dry naturally, the spray has left me with the perfect beach wave and I love it!



So that was my morning and first ever Glossybox experience! I definitely think I will be buying a subscription when I get paid! Do any of you have a subscription? What are your favourite products you have recieved? :)

Maisie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment